1) Navigate to your Course Site.
2) Enter the Content Area that you would like to create your Test in (For example; click on the “Assignments” section of the course menu, etc.).
3) Hover your cursor over “Assessments” and select “Test”.
4) The Create Test page will open. Click on the “Create” button.
5) You will be taken to the Test Information Page. Enter the Title/Name of your Test.
6) You will be taken to the Test Canvas Page where you can create questions. Hover your cursor over “Create Question” and select the question type you would like to create in your test.
Note: Once the questions are created, you will be able to re-order them and edit them. If you would like to change the points per question, click on the “Points” box and enter the point value for the question.
7) Click “OK” to Finish Editing your Test (Located at the bottom right hand corner of the Page)
8) You will be taken back to the “Create Test” page but this time the Test you just created will be listed. Select the Test you just created from the “Add and Existing Test” list.
9) Click “OK” to add the Test.
10) The “Test Options” page will open. You will be able to Change the name of the Test if you’d like to.
11) Select the “Yes” Radio Button for Make the link available.
12) Click “Submit” to deploy your Test.