1. Navigate to the course that you would like to copy the content from (The course that has all of the content).
2. Click on “Packages and Utilities” from the course menu and select “Course Copy“.
3. Enter the “Destination Course ID” or select “Browse” to search for the course site.
NOTE: If there is a content area that you would not like to copy over, please be sure that it doesn’t have a check mark inside of the check box.
4. In the File Attachments section leave the default settings.
NOTE: In the Enrollments section leave the “Include Enrollments in the Copy” check box empty, unless you want the Enrollments to be copied over to the course site.
5. Click “Submit” to complete the course copy.