1) Click on “Users and Groups” and Select “Users“.
2) Click on “Find Users to Enroll“.
3) Enter the User’s C# in the Username Box.
NOTE: If you know the C# of the person you are enrolling in your course please proceed to step 5.
4) If you do not know the User’s C# you can click on “Browse“.
NOTE: You can perform a search for a user by:
– Username = C# (This can be helpful if you have a C# and you would like to ensure that it belongs to the person you are trying to add).
– Fist Name = You can look for the user by First Name (This can return a lot of results).
– Last Name = You can look for the user by Last Name (This can return a lot of results).
– Email = You can look for the user by their email address.
5) Select the Role that you would like the user to have in your course.
NOTE: If you are unsure of which role to enroll a user in your course site please CLICK HERE for a brief description of the course roles that users can be enrolled as in Blackboard.
6) Click “Submit” to finish enrolling the user in your course site.