- From the Media Gallery, select “Add Media”
2. Select “Add New”
- “Media Upload” = Allows you to upload a file stored on your computer to Kaltura. All common video, audio and image formats in all resolutions are accepted.
- “Express Capture” = Allows you to record a video or audio recording using your computers camera and microphone.
- “Webcam Recording” = Allows you to record a video using your webcam.
- “YouTube” = Allows you to link a public YouTube video. Note: If the owner of the YouTube video deletes the video or makes it private, the video will also become unavailable in Kaltura.
- “Video Quiz” = Allows you to create a quiz using media from your Media Library. For more detailed information about Kaltura Video Quiz follow this link.