Normally once a Blackboard Collaborate meeting is recorded it should become available from the “Blackboard Collaborate” link located inside Content Collection. There are some courses where the Blackboard Collaborate recordings are not showing up. Blackboard Support was able to confirm that this is a known issue and that its currently affecting our system.
There is currently no permanent solution to this issue. There are two workarounds for this issue until it is resolved.
If you have confirmed that this issue is currently affecting your course you can do the following to prevent it from happening:
A. Create a Session for the meeting that will be taking place in your course.
- Navigate to your Course Site in Blackboard
- Click on “Course Tools” from the Course menu
- Select the “Blackboard Collaborate” link
- Click on the “Create Session” button to create a new Collaborate Session in your Course.
B. Contact the Blackboard Help Desk for assistance in retrieving the recordings.
- We at the Blackboard Help Desk can provide you with a URL that contains a table of all of the recordings in the Course Site.