Steps to reproduce the error:
2) Go to the erroring content area with “Edit Mode Off”
3) When switching “Edit Mode On” You receive the following error message (See error message on left)
4) The error is generated because of a capital letter in one of the letters of the “http” portion of the links in the content area. (See the red box above)
Steps to resolve the error:
Use the method below to fix the issue in your course.
2) Select “Link Checker” at the bottom
3) Look for links with capitalization in the “http” section of the link’s address (example: hTtp:)
4) Once you have identified the link with the capital, Click “Edit Link”
6) Turn “Edit Mode On” in the content area that was previously generating the error.
You can now view the item without issue.