Shared Blackboard Collaborate Sessions are ideal if you would like to share your session with multiple course sites. Creating a shared session will also create the session and post a recording (if available) in all of the courses that you select.
1) Click on the “Course Tools” link from the Course Menu.
2) Click on the “Blackboard Collaborate” link inside of the Course Tools.
3) Click on the “Create Session” button to begin creating a new Blackboard Collaborate Session.
4) Begin Configuring your new Session.
A. Session Name – Give your Session a Name
B. Start Time – Set the Start and End times for your Session.
C. Repeat – You can toggle this “ON” or “OFF”. If you would like to create sessions that repeat weekly/biweekly etc click on this option.
5) Make a shared Session and Share with Courses
A. Shared – Click on the “Shared” radio button to create a shared session.
B. Additional Courses – Click on the “Additional Courses” box. You will be able to add courses that you are enrolled in. This will share the session with the courses that you select.
6) Finish configuring your Blackboard Collaborate Shared Session.
7) Assign Moderators by clicking on the “Add Moderators” button.
8) Click on the “Save” button to finish creating your session.