When sending emails to students from Blackboard, the “From:” field for emails received will appear as “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
Issue Description: Some email clients, such as Windows 10 Mail, do not use the “Reply-to” header of emails sent by BbLearn in order to populate the “To:” field when the user replies to the email.
Steps to Replicate:
- Add an Instructor to a course. Instructor’s email: email@example.com
- Add a Student to a course. Student’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or any other
- Enroll the Instructor and the Student to a course
- As instructor, send an Announcement with the option Send a copy of this announcement immediately enabled
- As Student, configure your email as an IMAP account in your email client
- As Student, open the Announcement email in your email client
- Reply to that email
The To: field of the email contains “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
The To: field of the email contains the dummy email address (do-not-reply@<bblearn_domain>).