- Click the Library button
- Then click .
- Select how much history you want to clear:
- Click the drop-down menu next to Time range to clear to choose how much of your history Firefox will clear.
- Next, click the arrow next to Details to select exactly what information will get cleared. Your choices are described in the What things are included in my history?
- DO NOT check the box for Browsing & Download History if you want to keep the list of sites previously accessed
- Finally, click the button. The window will close and the items you’ve selected will be cleared.
Updated on February 5, 2018