- Go to the course’s Control Panel.
- Select Customization -> Teaching Style
- Under the Style section, choose Text Color for the links
- Choose a color for the course menu links.
- Use the color switcher to choose your color or enter FFFFFF (white) for its Color Value.
If you opt to select a color, we recommend a contrasting color in keeping with accessibility principles. Check your color contrast with this accessibility tool.
- Click Apply to save the color.
- Click submit to save the settings again.