1) Navigate to the Content Area where the Blackboard Collaborate Session is located in.
2) Click on the Blackboard Collaborate Session.
3) The Room Details page will open, Click on the “download the Blackboard Collaborate Launcher.” link.
4) Click on the “Download Launcher” button.
5) The Blackboard Collaborate Installer will download. Click on the Blackboard Collaborate file once it finishes downloading.
Note: By default on most computers items are downloaded inside the “Download” folder. You should also be able to find the file there.
6) A prompt will open warning you that the application was downloaded from the Internet. Click “Open” so that you can move it into your Applications Folder.
7) You will be prompted to move the Blackboard Collaborate Launcher to your Applications folder. Click on the “Move to Applications Folder” button.