1. On your browser Open Safari2. At the top left of the screen select Safari > Select Clear History… (if you do not see the clear history option please skip to step 5)
3. Select the drop down menu next to Clear. You can choose the period of time for which you want to clear cached information from > Select Clear History.
5. Select Preferences…
6. Select the Advanced tab to the far right > Check the Show Develop menu in menu bar option at the bottom of the screen and close the window
7. Select Develop on the toolbar at the top of the screen and click Empty Caches.
8. Click Safari on the top left and select Quit Safari.